Yours to own for the first time
After many happy years exploring the world on his ground-breaking purpose-built yacht, the Owner of EXUMA is now ready to pass her on to a new family ready to enjoy the yacht, her toys and the adventures she offers, in complete safety and comfort.
Specifically built to take a fully roadworthy amphibious 4x4, EXUMA was designed by Vitruvius with the naval architecture by Philippe Briand. This revolutionary design, brought sail performance principles to a motor yacht for the first time.
Her unique straight bow slices through the water with extreme efficiency, enhancing fuel economy by 20-30%.
EXUMA’s shallow 2.3m (7’05”) draft and lightweight all-aluminium construction enables those on board to journey to remote regions most in the world will never see.
And when you arrive, her toys, from her iconic 4x4 to her tenders and dive gear allow you explore these destinations without limits.
EXUMA - The Yacht & The Experience
- Winner of multiple awards including three World Superyacht Awards, a Showboats Design Award, and a RINA Green Plus Award
- Designed and built for true world exploration with 5,500nm range
- Shallow draft (2.3m/6'5''), offering easy access to lagoons and anchorages
- Sheltered garages for tenders & 6 pax. amphibious 4x4
- Aluminium hull and superstructure
- Special hull shape with proven 20-30% fuel saving
- Successful charter record
- Gym and hot tub
- Extendable stabilisers for extra comfort on board
- European VAT Paid
MORE ABOUT HER UNIQUE AMPHIBIOUS 4x4
- Full-beam Owner’s suite with a double and a single cabin, ensuite bathroom and separate shower room, huge windows and outstanding views from the bed
- Flexible accommodation layout hosting 9 to 11 guests: 9 guests can be accommodated in 5 staterooms (one is equipped with a single bed) or 11 guests in 6 staterooms (as the gym can be converted into a stateroom with 2 Pullmans).
- Lower-deck gym with rowing machine and multi-gym
- Spacious social and dining areas with large windows
THE STORY BEHIND EXUMA, BY HER CURRENT OWNER
THE PLACES EXUMA HAS BEEN, THE PLACES EXUMA HAS SEEN
From Brazil to Northern Russia, from Raja Ampat to the Japanese Ryūkyū islands, from Myanmar to Zanzibar, passing through far flung destinations such as Suwarrow atoll, Tanna,the Solomons, the Trobriand and Hermit Islands of Papua New Guinea… EXUMA has explored and discovered relentlessly.
EXUMA was the first mega yacht of any nationality to cruise into Russia from St. Petersburg to Arkhangelsk through the inland waterways, and she is probably the first to enter into several lagoons in Micronesia.
THE EXPERTISE & TALENT BEHIND EXUMA
The design keywords for the line? ‘Further, greener and sleeker’.
SOME OF THE AWARDS FOR EXUMA...
2011 World Superyacht Awards Best Displacement Motor Yacht below 500GT
2011 World Superyacht Awards Motor Yacht of The Year2014 World Superyacht Awards Voyager’s Award
2011 Best Displacement Motor Yacht
2011 Best Environmental Protection
Not forgetting the 2011 Robb Report’s “Best of the Best” Custom Megayachts Winner.