Join us at the Palm Beach International Boat Show, 25th-28th March 2021
Fraser additionally has an impressive selection of yachts available for viewing both at the Rybovich Showroom Event in West Palm Beach over the same dates.
Our team of experts is ready to welcome you and help with your yachting enquiries.
FRASER YACHTS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING IN THE SHOW
T ZERO 38.4M/126'
A highly detailed vessel, very well cared for by two Owners since launch, T ZERO is distinctively styled with a simple, uncluttered elegance. Her classic exterior design is complemented by a traditionally designed interior and she is the ideal charter platform, as well as perfectly suited to long-range cruising.
- Sundeck hot tub, sauna, steam room and exercise equipment
- Trans-oceanic range and draft of 6’11”/2.1m
- Interior finished in Makoré wood
- Main-deck master suite and 4 guest suites below
CLASSIC COKE 17.7M/58'00
A fine example of a gentleman’s sportfishing yacht, CLASSIC COKE combines distinctive style with advanced technology and high performance. Designed and custom built by Bob Roscioli /Donzi with no expense spared, she boasts top speeds of 43 knots, ideal for finding your next spot for serious fishing.
- Pressurized live well for live bait storage
- Exceptional design with open spaces, natural light and top quality finishes
- Seakeeper Gyro stabilizer
FRASER YACHTS AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING AT RYBOVICH SHOWROOM
Photography credit to Guillaume Plisson.
A true icon, SKAT is one of the best examples of Espen Oeino’s work. As striking today as she was at her 2002 launch by Lürssen, she has cruised worldwide with her original Owner. With the ground-breaking use of glass that has not been repeated since, she features a timeless, minimalist interior by Marco Zanini, flooded with natural light. A helicopter landing pad for an EC135 or Agusta 109 enables easy access on board.
- Lürssen pedigree, iconic Espen Oeino design and timeless interior by Marco Zanini
- Helicopter landing pad
- 6 double staterooms plus children’s cabin
- 1,998 Gross Tons for a high-volume interior
- Elevator to all decks; separate gym on upper deck
- Large tenders in garages plus an additional garage for water toys
SCOUT II 39.6M/129'11
A proven world cruising explorer yacht with a sturdy design by Terence Disdale, SCOUT II underwent a multi-million dollar upgrade and refit from 2016-2018, including a 16' (5m) extension aft, a 3' (1m) extension forward and the installation of a new mast. SCOUT II’s 397 gross ton volume, performance, deck space and versatility make her unrivalled in her class.
- Range of 4,000nm
- Upper-deck dedicated Owner’s study and sky lounge with 180-degree views
- 4 staterooms accommodating 9 guests
- 2-person elevator covering 3 decks
- Only 2 Owners and 2 Captains since new
- Great charter potential
- Easily maintained