Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM $ 525,000 (APPROX. € 494,800)
Winter: FROM $ 525,000 (APPROX. € 494,800)
73.2m superyacht LAUREL is a pedigree yacht, built by Delta Marine, with uncompromising quality and exquisite interior offering private verandas adjacent to the master stateroom and a guest elevator for easy access to all 5 decks. LAUREL accommodates 12 guests in six staterooms, and features a massage room, stabilisers at anchor, and wheelchair access and offers guests a plethora of water toys to enjoy. Built for remote, expedition-style cruising, LAUREL is a true world traveller, designed to take guests around the world in ultimate comfort.
- LAUREL has private verandas from the master stateroom
- LAUREL features a waterslide from the bridgedeck and a Tarzan rope swing for guests to enjoy
- LAUREL has a large range of water toys including sea scooters, kayaks, paddle boards, waverunners and more
- For guests who enjoy golf, LAUREL has golf clubs and floating golf balls on board
- LAUREL has wheelchair access and features an elevator on board
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar 3516B|
||3 x 250kW Caterpillar C9|
|Cruising/max speed||15 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 18 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Economical range||6000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Donald Starkey|
|Interior Designer||Donald Starkey|
|Classification||Lloyds + MCA|