- Robin O'Brien
- T +1 954 463 0600
NEVER BLUE motor yacht for charter
Winter: FROM $ 140,000 (APPROX. € 133,700)
From the floor to ceiling windows in the main salon to the enormous glass aft door that is installed on a 45-degree angle, the effect is a glass lounge. The main deck king master suite boasts a beautifully appointed his and hers ensuite with shower, an office area, and walk-in closet.
Her sundeck is the perfect alfresco gathering area for casual day to night entertaining, with a large Jacuzzi surrounded by sun pads and overhead awnings.
What guests say about NEVER BLUE:
“I spoke with my client and he had a great time onboard NEVER BLUE; he loved the crew and the yacht. He said the chef was amazing, and the Captain and crew were beyond exceptional."
- Charter Broker, December 2019
“The charter went very well! The Captain was very attentive and detail-oriented; my client very much enjoyed being on board with him. Thank you again for a successful charter!”
- Charter Broker, February 2019
- Accommodates 10 guests in 5 staterooms
- A fleet of water toys offers endless activities and entertainment
- 'Glass lounge' created by huge glass door at a 45-degree angle on the main aft deck
- Winner of Boat International's Best New Production Yacht Design 2019
- Carbon Offsetting after each charter
Specification NEVER BLUE
|Guests||12 (cruising) / 10 (sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Builder||Ferretti Custom Line|
|Exterior Designer||Francesco Paszkowski|
|Interior Designer||Francesco Paskowski|
|Gross Tonnage||270 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||21 Knots|
|Max speed||25 Knots|
|Cruise range||420 nm|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,638 hp)|
Class & Flag
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.