$ 19,750,000 (approx. € 16,864,000)
Private expedition yacht and submersible support ship ALUCIA is now available for sale with Fraser. Unique in the world today, she is a true hybrid – combining state of the art exploration, scientific and filmmaking capabilities with five-star accommodation and comfort. At 183 feet (55.78m), she offers the working versatility of vessels many times her size. Originally bearing the name Nadir, she was commissioned as the support ship for the French research submersible Nautile. Under the management of IFREMER, Jacques Cousteau’s government sponsored research organization, she has shown a long and successful track record in the field of global, deep oceanographic research.
- ALUCIA has seen the redesign and replacement of nearly 100% of her pipework, wiring, machinery, joinery and equipment
- Thorough refit of her superstructure has given ALUCIA a submersible hangar, a sundeck and a helicopter pad.
- Every piece of steel in her hull and critical structure has been tested and brought into accordance with class requirements
- She has benefited from the application of yacht-quality finish
- BV ice classed and SOLAS
- See her Broker Friendly materials here
|Engines||2 x Cummins KTA50M2|
||3 x 400kW Detroit Series 60|
|Cruising/max speed||11 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 12 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||5000 nm|
|Economical range||6000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Joseph Artese Design|
|Interior Designer||Joseph Artese Design|