ALUCIA yacht for sale
$ 17,500,000 (approx. € 14,765,000)( US Duty Paid )
Private expedition and research yacht with submersible support, ALUCIA is now available for sale with Fraser. A highly specialized yacht with formidable capabilities, ALUCIA offers state-of-the-art exploration, scientific and filmmaking equipment plus five-star accommodation and amenities in a rugged ‘go-anywhere’ exterior. She is also built to ice class.
At 183' / 55.78m and 1,396 GT, ALUCIA is exceptionally stable with massive volume. Originally named Nadir, she was built at Auroux, France, in 1974 as a launch platform for diving and submersible operations with Nautile under the direction of the French oceanographic Institute Ifremer.
She underwent a full refit which included the replacement of almost all pipework, wiring, machinery, joinery, and equipment. Her superstructure was redesigned to include a submersible hangar, a sundeck and a helicopter pad.
In mission mode, ALUCIA can accommodate up to 20 guests in 6 staterooms and can carry up to 22 crew. Staterooms are very spacious with large windows and lots of natural light.
Kindly note: ALUCIA is US Duty Paid.
- ALUCIA underwent an extensive multimillion refit/rebuild in 2016 including her 15-year class surveys
- ALUCIA is fully compliant with Bureau Veritas for Unrestricted Navigation
- Ice classed and SOLAS compliant
- Proven with over 2,000 dives with the present Owner
- Highly efficient and easy to maintain
- To see more about this magnificent yacht, click here (Broker Friendly info)
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI helipad|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Cummins (1,600HP)|
3 x Detroit Diesel (400kW)
|Cruising/max speed||11 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 12 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||5,000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Joseph Artese Design|
|Interior Designer||Joseph Artese Design|
|Classification||Bureau Veritas (BV)|