AMANTI yacht for sale
$ 26,800,000 (approx. € 27,658,000 )
New to the global yacht sales market is the distinct 170’ (52M) Feadship, AMANTI. Built in 2003 and fastidiously maintained over several refit periods, the most recent of which has been completed in 2022 - this yacht for sale is a desirable, luxury superyacht boasting exceptionally high volume.
A globally capable vessel, AMANTI is the product of the famed, pedigree Dutch shipyard’s longstanding heritage in the pursuit to achieve perfection. Capable of commercial registration, AMANTI could easily achieve the status of a highly sought-after charter yacht.
Accommodating 13 guests across 7 staterooms with an elevator servicing all decks, her significant interior volume is due to a versatile and multifunctional layout on all five decks. An overall beam of 33'1" (10.36m) and the full-beam bridge deck design amplify the expansive livable area. The skylounge also takes advantage of the full beam and is joined by its own aft deck. Inside is an incredible lounge area complimented by a full bar.
Designed by Donald Starkey and built by Feadship to the highest global standards, fine craftsmanship is the heart and soul of AMANTI. Throughout this yacht for sale, you will find a stylish interior complimented by beautifully refined Anigre wood and joinery consisting of elegant golden colors.
With only 2 owners since delivery, AMANTI is a remarkable vessel that should not be overlooked by anyone seeking a truly comprehensive, world-class cruising yacht.
- Immaculate condition after 2022 refit. Lloyd's 20-year survey in progress
- 7 stateroom layout with full-beam main deck master with office, his/her baths & large dressing room
- Elevator servicing all decks
- Fuel transfer system for tandem sportfish cruising
- Capable of commercial registration for chartering
- A superb long-range cruising vessel
Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,500HP)|
2 x Zenoro (180kW)
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 15 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Interior Designer||Don Starkey Designs|
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.