- Matthew Martin
- M +1 604 209 9791
- James Nason
- T +1 619 225 4800
- M +1 619 708 2260
COLLU motor yacht for sale
|Guests||10 in 5 cabins|
(approx. €4,017,000 )
Stunning 29M/96' Raised Pilothouse motor yacht COLLU was crafted with precision and care by the renowned Ferretti Yachts in Italy. This luxurious vessel was built at the esteemed Forli Shipyard in 2014, showcasing the brand's commitment to superior craftsmanship and innovative design. The result is a sleek and sophisticated yacht that exudes elegance and refinement.
Featuring a master cabin situated on the main deck forward, the remaining four guest cabins are situated on the lower deck, providing a spacious and comfortable accommodation for all aboard. Additionally, the yacht boasts three crew cabins discreetly located in the bow, providing ease of access from the galley. A dream for entertaining, she boasts a very spacious contemporary salon and upper deck area. 'COLLU' has been lightly used for company entertainment and some rare private use by her current owner.
The fly bridge of the COLLU can be accessed via a convenient cockpit staircase and from the helm station on the mezzanine floor. The outdoor areas on the upper deck are also larger than previous Ferretti models, providing ample space for guests to relax and enjoy a variety of entertainment options.
Recently refitted with an array of new electronics and more, COLLU is a breathtaking motor yacht that exemplifies the epitome of luxury and sophistication. With its sleek design, comfortable accommodations, and innovative features, it is sure to provide an unforgettable experience for all those fortunate enough to embark on its journey.
- Rare Raised Pilothouse model
- Lovely bright interior featuring the benefit of natural light
- Five staterooms, including on-deck master stateroom
- Crew accommodations for up to five
- New in 2022: Garmin electronics suite, AC compressor units,underwater lights, electrical monitoring/boning system
- New Dock Mate Remote Control 2021
Construction & Design
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||126 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||21 Knots|
|Max speed||28 Knots|
|Cruise range||3,029 nm|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,400 hp)|
2 x Onan (29kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.