SEYCHELLE motor yacht for sale
Designed by Jack Sarin, SEYCHELLE has cruised extensively, primarily on the East and West Coast of the US, Mexico to Alaska. These voyages have proven the quality of her build.
The upper deck master with the private deck is a unique offering in this size range. The engine room is large with good access to the machinery and good engineering spaces.
SEYCHELLE is quite spacious with her generous 24'9" beam. A great layout with large spaces makes her very comfortable and gives Owners, guests and crew privacy. The honey oak interior is tastefully decorated in neutral fabrics and treatments.
Motor yacht SEYCHELLE shows in excellent condition and is very much ready for her next owner to step aboard and begin enjoying the boat.
- Five staterooms accommodate 10 guests
- Master with private deck on wheelhouse deck
- The country kitchen configuration has a large and open all stainless-steel galley with large dinette
- Formal Dining Area
- Large Aft Deck
- Atlas power converter
- Tidalwave waste treatment plant
- Fiberglass Construction From a Well-Respected Pacific Northwest Builder
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Jack Sarin|
|Interior Designer||Mithun & Partners|
|Gross Tonnage||223 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||11 Knots|
|Max speed||16 Knots|
|Cruise range||2,300 nm|
|Engines||2 x Detroit Diesel (1,450 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (50kW)
Class & Flag
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.