KAMALAYA motor yacht for charter
Winter: FROM € 275,000 (APPROX. $ 287,900)
Winter: Please enquire
With exterior lines by Tim Heywood, she boasts spacious aft decks designed for socialising. The impressive sundeck offers al fresco dining, an inviting forward area with a hot tub and sun pads, and 360-degree views. It can also be transformed into an outdoor cinema or a party area. Enjoy a drink at sunset on the main deck aft, or find privacy on the bridge deck. The choice is yours.
KAMALAYA's bespoke interior is created by Remi Tessier. Contemporary and maintained in pristine condition, her key features include on main deck a great salon with a dining area. Upstairs, a magnificent sky lounge is ideal for family moments.
KAMALAYA accommodates 10 guests in 5 comfortable staterooms (4 Doubles and 1 Twin). On main deck forward, her full-beam Master stateroom is state-of-the-art. It includes a fold-out sea balcony, private office, and walkthrough dressing room. The lower deck offers 3 Double and a Twin stateroom. The Twin is convertible into a full-beam VIP suite for extra flexibility, thanks to the partition of the Double stateroom amidship opening up and together with the Twin.
On the entertainment side, her great selection of toys and tenders includes 2 jet-skis with instructors, 2 seabobs, an e-foil, diving equipment and more. Get the full benefit of your journey with the onboard gym instructor and personal trainer, ready to exceed your limits. KAMALAYA also proposes a swim instructor to familiarize your kids with the sea, and she is now an approved RYA water sports centre.
Her professional crew of 14 will ensure your time on board is unforgettable. KAMALAYA is led by sailor born and raised Captain Mattia Djaza, an extremely experienced maritime professional with a great charter experience, who has cruised almost everywhere in the world.
- Part of the successful Amels 180 Limited Editions series
- Timeless exterior lines by Tim Heywood
- Bespoke interior design by Remi Tessier
- Sunbathing area on the sundeck with Hot tub and 360-degree panoramic views, outdoor cinema
- Large exterior aft decks with salon and al fresco dining areas
- Full beam Master suite with fold-out balcony and studio
- Versatile accommodation with two staterooms convertible into a full-beam VIP suite
- Plethora of water toys, including diving equipment and e-foil, with 2 jet ski instructors and a swim instructor on board
- Gym instructor and personal trainer
|Guests||10 (cruising & sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2013 / 2018|
|Exterior Designer||Tim Heywood|
|Interior Designer||Remi Tessier|
|Gross Tonnage||671 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||13 Knots|
|Max speed||15.5 Knots|
|Engines||2 x MTU (1,408 hp)|
2 x Northern Lights (155kW)
1 x Northern Lights (0kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.