Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Celine Pujol
- T +377 93 100 480
- M +33 6 78 63 66 08
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Winter: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM € 95,000 (APPROX. $ 111,300)
Winter: FROM € 95,000 (APPROX. $ 111,300)
The remarkably stylish 33.5m motor yacht ROBBIE BOBBY, formerly known as HELIAD II, was launched in 2013 from the Lynx shipyard in Holland. Designed by Diana Yacht Design and with interiors from Weber Yacht Design, this steel-hulled displacement vessel accommodates 12 guests in five staterooms. ROBBIE BOBBY is characterised by her contemporary interiors and clean exterior lines. The luxurious comfort on board will delight guests, so too will the alfresco dining areas on deck and the many water toys available.
- This yacht is a perfect example of Dutch craftsmanship
- ROBBIE BOBBY has a unique tender bay arrangement and swimming platform, rarely seen at canoe sterns!
- There is a perfect balance between a traditional, classic exterior and a bright, contemporary interior
- ROBBIE BOBBY boasts huge volume with an 8 metre beam
- Guests are able to enjoy a wide range of water toys including kayaks, paddle boards, a stand up jet-ski and more
2 x CATERPILL ARC-18 ACERT
2 x 51kW CAT 4.4
11 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 12.5 KNOTS (MAX)
DIANA YACHT DESIGN
Weber Yacht Design