- Alain Auvare
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 6 16 82 16 02
ANVILUGI motor yacht for sale
|Length||28.6m (93ft 10in)|
|Guests||10 in 5 cabins|
(approx. $10,177,000 )
At 29M/94' in length, ANVILUGI is one of the most unique vessels in her size range. Firstly because she is part of the Extra X96 Triplex range, and also for her impressive outdoor and indoor spaces in such length. Watch her full 360-degree tour by clicking here.
ANVILUGI offers a vast range of areas for entertaining and relaxing thanks to her three decks. Combining her aft deck with her swim platform creates a stunning space offering exceptional open views of the ocean. This versatile yacht is equally suited to long journeys at sea as she is for quiet days at anchor.
Watch ANVILUGI official video here:
Designed by the famous studio Hot Lab design, ANVILUGI's interior is enhanced by large windows which ensure plentiful natural light throughout. Her 184 sqm interior spaces, one of the largest in her size range, make ANVILUGI extremely attractive: she features five comfortable suites, including a lovely main deck Master and two VIP.
- Family-friendly tri-deck motor yacht
- Layout that combines the aft deck with the swim platform, which allows open views on the sea
- Attractive and comfortable top deck
- Unbeatable volume for a 94’/29M yacht with no compromise on design
- Beautiful interior by Hot Lab, with wide side bay windows on the bridge deck
- 146 sqm exterior living areas, 184 sqm inside: the most spacious in her range
- 5 comfortable staterooms including a full-beam Master and two VIP
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Guida Design|
|Interior Designer||Hot Lab|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||238 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12 Knots|
|Max speed||16.5 Knots|
|Engines||3 x Volvo|
2 x Kohler (35kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.