ATOM motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||2007 / 2023|
|Guests||10 in 5 cabins|
VAT PAID )
(approx. $4,863,000 )
The perfect ocean-going steel hull vessel, with a transatlantic range of 3,250 nm, ATOM is a yacht for sale built for adventure.
ATOM underwent major refits in 2023 and 2014, with new interior decoration by Michela Reverberi creating a lighter interior with the use of maple wood.
She has also just completed her 5-year class survey and is equipped with a new entertainment system, a new Jacuzzi on the sun deck, and generators. All electrical systems, alarms, HVAC renewed, water makers, and all domestic appliances were also replaced.
ATOM accommodates up to 10 guests in a 5-stateroom layout - an ideal family-style yacht. All guest areas were also upgraded with new insulation for reduced noise and vibration levels. When cruising, ATOM is very comfortable and her stability is complemented by zero-speed stabilisers.
ATOM is commercially registered, in immaculate condition ready to be enjoyed by her new Owner.
- Turn-key condition, ready for summer
- Major refit completed in 2023
- New entertainment system installed
- Upgraded noise and vibration insulation in guest areas
- Equipped with zero-speed stabilizers (2 pairs)
- New Jacuzzi installed
- New al fresco dining area added in the bridge area
- Completed ABS 5-year class survey in August 2022
- Shallow draft for ease of access in shallow waters.
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2007 / 2023|
|Interior Designer||Michael Kirschstien|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||273 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Cruise range||3,250 nm|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (550 hp)|
2 x Onan (65kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.