- James Nason
- T +1 619 225 4800
- M +1 619 708 2260
- Marco Fodale
- T +377 93 100 450
- M +33 622 32 46 81
BLUE PEARL motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||2000 / 2016|
|Guests||6 in 3 cabins|
(approx. €1,890,000 )
BLUE PEARL was the last 84 Kuipers Doggersbank built that was reported to be personally overseen by Mr. Kuipers. She is a proven ocean-going explorer yacht capable of being navigated by an owner-operator with a small crew.
Exquisite Dutch craftsmanship is reflected in the beautiful fit and finish of all the exterior metal and abundant stainless-steel work; the interior woodwork is beyond comparison and must be seen to be fully appreciated.
Take advantage of this rare opportunity to own and operate one of the finest capable small explorer yachts available on the market today.
- Quality Dutch-built ocean-going explorer yacht w/4000 – 8000 NM range
- Hull design and systems by Vripack/Dick Boon
- Easily owner-operated w/small crew
- Freshly launched after bottom painting and underwater service
Specification BLUE PEARL
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||2000 / 2016|
|Exterior Designer||Vripack/D. Boon|
|Interior Designer||John Munford|
|Gross Tonnage||120 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (300 hp)|
1 x Onan (35kW)
1 x Onan (16kW)
Class & Flag
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.