$ 3,850,000 (approx. € 3,309,000)( US Duty Paid )
Motor yacht BOTTI is one of the highest pedigree yachts available today in her size range. Transatlantic proven, full displacement shallow draft steel hull, perfect for long-distance cruising or island hopping.
BOTTI is the seventh of eight built in the 84 series and one of the most evolved yachts in this range built by renowned Dutch shipyard Moonen and has been fully updated leaving her in impeccable condition. WIth a highly efficient round-bilge steel hull , she ensures very low fuel consumption at cruising speed.
BOTTI had an extensive refit in 2013 at the Moonen yard in the Netherlands, the highlights of which included an extension of the flybridge deck to create a huge 22m²/236ft² sundeck.
Having completed multiple transatlantic crossings, BOTTI is exceptionally safe and is ready for immediate cruising.
- Full-Displacement shallow draft hull design
- CMC electric at rest stabilization
- Exterior design by René van der Velden with interior design by Artline
- Extremely quiet underway
- Dutch-built for reliability and safety
- Proven blue water vessel with multiple transatlantic crossing
- Navigation suite and AV/IT fully updated
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (469HP)|
2 x Kohler (27kW)
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 13 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||2,800 nm|
|Economical range||3,500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Rene Van der Velden|
|Interior Designer||Art-Line Interiors|