CLOUD ATLAS yacht for sale
€ 7,900,000 (approx. $ 9,263,000) ( VAT Paid )
CLOUD ATLAS is a fantastic example of a successfully rebuilt yacht. This 46m/151' yacht was stripped to the bare aluminum and 95% rebuilt, including an extension of 6m/18'. Re-delivered in 2021 after an additional interior rebuild, CLOUD ATLAS now features upgraded entertainment and navigation systems.
Commercially registered for charter operations, CLOUD ATLAS is the perfect family-friendly vessel. Featuring ample exterior deck spaces, she offers a hot tub on the sundeck and al fresco dining possibilities on the upper deck. With a large swim platform, beach club and gym, she keeps every guest on board entertained.
Her interior was completely changed, designed by G. Pisoni & BBArchYach. The main salon offers extensive seating with a full entertainment system and also provides a cosy dining area and bar. Her upper deck sky lounge is ideal for family moments. CLOUD ATLAS offers five ensuite staterooms for 12 guests: the Master suite on the main deck and four guest staterooms on the lower deck.
CLOUD ATLAS has been maintained to a high level by an experienced crew of 9. This rebuilt motor yacht is a must-see for any buyer looking for the perfect yacht in the 45-metre range.
- Extensive rebuild covering more than 95% of the vessel
- Upgraded navigation, electronics, and entertainment systems
- New Armani Deco-style interior
- Ample spaces, both exterior and interior
- Excellent charter potential
- VAT paid
|Features||Stabilisers Gym Beach Club Tri-deck Yachts|
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,750HP)|
2 x Kohler (105kW)
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 16 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||Nauta Design|
|Classification||Registro Italiano Navale (RINA)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.