DOLLY motor yacht for sale
|Guests||8 in 4 cabins|
(approx. $3,208,000 )
Discover the magnificent DOLLY, a stunning example of Dominator Yachts' finesse, blended seamlessly with exquisite Italian design. This 24M (78'09") Dominator 800 model, crafted in 2015, exemplifies the pinnacle of yachting luxury and performance.
Meticulously cared for by a single Owner and presented in turn-key condition, DOLLY is a haven of refined style and contemporary interiors. Her 4-stateroom layout - housing up to 8 guests - includes a full-beam Owner's Stateroom, a masterpiece of design where wide windows frame breathtaking panoramic views.
The interior of DOLLY is a harmonious blend of oak furnishings, Italian marble finishes, and exquisite leather upholstery. This skilful melding of sophistication with a touch of minimalism creates an ambiance that is both luxurious and inviting for every guest who steps aboard.
Custom-made to meet the highest standards, DOLLY is powered by 2 x MAN engines, each boasting 1,800 HP. This impressive power allows for a top speed of 35 knots and a cruising speed of 25 knots, ensuring swift and exhilarating cruising.
- Always privately used, ensuring pristine condition
- Refined and contemporary interior with oak, marble, and leather finishes
- Full beam Owner's Stateroom with panoramic views
- Impressive top speed of 35 knots, combined with efficient cruising at 25 knots
- Unique safety features with high composite sides for deck safety
- Accommodation for 8 guests in 4 luxurious staterooms
- 2 x MAN V12 engines, each with 1,800 HP for unmatched performance
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Dominator Yachts S.R.L.|
|Interior Designer||Alberto Mancini|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||65 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||25 Knots|
|Max speed||35 Knots|
|Cruise range||390 nm|
|Engines||2 x MAN (1,800 hp)|
2 x Onan (22kW)
Class & Flag
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.