- Lon McCloskey
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 561 758 2628
GRADE I motor yacht for sale
|Built/Refit||1995 / 2018|
|Guests||12 in 6 cabins|
US Duty Paid )
(approx. €8,216,000 )
GRADE I will be on display at the Palm Beach International Boat Show from March 23-26, 2023 in West Palm Beach, FL. To book a private viewing or to learn more, contact us.
The 43M (142’) Christensen yacht for sale GRADE I is an exceptional vessel that sets the standard for luxury and innovation. The first U.S.-built yacht to feature an elevator and the ground-breaking ocean terrace, GRADE I has been maintained to the highest standards and refit in 2018 so she is in supreme condition.
One of the key features of GRADE I is her immaculate interior with intricate marble and stone that has been splendidly designed by Destry Darr Designs. She is a voluminous yacht hosting an array of spaces well-suited for entertaining and relaxing. Floor-to-ceiling windows in the main salon bathe the space in natural light. She has six well-appointed staterooms providing up to 12 guests the ultimate in comfort and privacy. On the main deck, she is equipped with a bar and alfresco dining. Stairs on both the port and starboard sides lead to the ocean terrace.
Upstairs you will find a bright and inviting skylounge, once again featuring oversized windows with a large sofa for lounging, a fully equipped service bar and a gaming table aft. The bridgedeck aft provides another area for outdoor enjoyment with a table to dine and lounge chairs aft for soaking up the sun.
Modified during her 2018 refit, the spectacular and beloved sundeck provides even more areas for outdoor relaxing. Featuring an oversized eight-person hot tub, the sundeck offers several seating areas, both shaded and in the sun, as well BBQ, bar and alfresco dining area.
GRADE I continues to impress with the innovative features of her build pedigree. Enhanced by a major refit, she continues to offer a superb layout for active family use and is popular in charter. She has been based in South Florida most of her life and is ready to take on a new owner.
- Massive, 9-month refit in 2018
- New Naiad at rest stabilization system, including fins and hydraulic packs
- Complete hull and superstructure paint in 2018
- Renovated and re-configured skylounge, including entryway aft
- Fabricated fixed fiberglass hardtop extension over fb aft deck, which offers an extended sundeck
- New interior stone with intricate marble design
- New led lighting throughout the vessel
- New ebony wood vaneer in guests staterooms and other locations throughout the interior
Specification GRADE I
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||1995 / 2018|
|Interior Designer||Destry Darr Designs|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||372 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12 Knots|
|Max speed||17 Knots|
|Cruise range||2,000 nm|
|Engines||2 x Deutz (1,980 hp)|
2 x Kohler (80kW)
1 x Northern Lights (40kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Bureau Veritas (BV)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.