$ 9,900,000 (approx. € 8,510,000)
The perfect combination of luxury and grit. Designed to explore all oceans in style and comfort, MIZU is as rugged as she looks and capable of an exhilarating top speed of 28 knots and an impressive long-range cruising capability. MIZU is the definition of an ocean-going yacht.
With a contemporary Sam Sorgiovanni design, her interior spaces are calm yet vibrant. MIZU offers an impressive range of entertainment features, including an on-deck jacuzzi + basketball court for plenty of areas for guests to play while underway.
MIZU has a shallow draft and offers 5 staterooms plus enormous deck lounging areas. She has recently had several million dollars spent in refits and offers remarkable value at reduced price with a motivated owner! Offers encouraged.
- Incredibly unique and head turning design
- Extremely shallow draft of sub 8’ 6"
- Remarkable range of 4,500 nautical miles at 13 knots (transpacific and transatlantic)
- Capable of reaching speeds in excess of 28 knots
- Dedicated Owner’s deck stateroom
- Impressive sun deck with 14-person Jacuzzi pool, bar & sun loungers
- Storage for two 25' tenders on the aft deck
- Extremely quiet underway
- Expansive exterior decks for entertaining
- Oversized windows throughout
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Swimming Pool fishing Beach Club Sports Courts|
|Engines||2 x MTU (3,750HP)|
2 x Northern Lights (150kW)
|Cruising/max speed||24 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 28 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||3,400 nm|
|Economical range||4,500 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|
|Interior Designer||Sam Sorgiovanni|