NORTH EXPLORER yacht for sale
€ 4,995,000 (approx. $ 5,857,000) ( VAT Paid )
Meet Fraser's broker Antoine Larricq on board for a complete walkthrough here.
The ideal pocket explorer motor yacht, with her range of 3,250nm. NORTH EXPLORER was built for adventures and cruised for some years in Caribbean waters before exploring the Mediterranean.
Being refitted in 2013 and 2014, the upgraded included new teak on the bridge deck and sundeck, the replacement of generators, the renewal of all electrical systems, alarms and HVAC, and the replacement of all domestic appliances. In terms of navigation, NORTH EXPLORER is very comfortable, and her stability is enhanced by with zero-speed stabilizers.
Presented in a stunning condition on the market, she boasts versatile outdoor spaces with an impressive number of water toys and tenders available. Her interior, flooded of natural light, was also refitted with Michaela Reverberi at the helm of the design.
All guest areas are upgraded with new insulation for reduced levels of noise and vibration. NORTH EXPLORER accommodates up to 9 guests in a 4-stateroom layout, with accommodation made for families.
- Proven ocean-going vessel
- Economical consumption and 3,250 nm range
- Complete refit in 2013/2014 with very little use since
- New interior by Michela Reverberi
- Upgraded noise and vibration insulation in guest areas
- Main-deck Owner’s suite
- Zero speed-stabilizers
- 10 years ABS classification survey completed in 2018
|Stabilisers||At Anchor & Underway|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (550HP)|
2 x Onan (65kW)
|Cruising/max speed||10 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 13 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||3,250 nm|
|Interior Designer||Michael Kirschstien|
|Classification||American Bureau of Shipping (ABS)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.