€ 85,000,000 (approx. $ 95,869,000)
PLANET NINE anticipated the current fascination with off-the-beaten-track cruising. Built for extreme conditions, her imposing profile by Tim Heywood is reminiscent of a military vessel. The interior layout is functional but as elegant as the exterior is rugged.
PLANET NINE is Lloyd’s Register Ice Class 1D and is equipped with dynamic positioning and zero speed stabilizers for comfort at anchor. Her commercially approved helideck, with an enclosed, below-deck hangar and refueling facility, is accessed by a lifting platform for an eight-ton helicopter.
The interior was designed by Tino Zervudachi and custom-built by German luxury outfitter Fitz. Guest accommodations sleep up to sixteen in eight staterooms including the full-beam Owner’s suite, a VIP on the Main Deck and another VIP with a private outside area on the Bridge Deck. An elevator serves all decks.
On the lower deck, the teak paneled Beach Club is designed for use in hot and cold climates. The spa has a foldable bulwark which, when open, becomes a large sunbathing and lounging area on the sea.
Please Note: PLANET NINE is not available for sale to US residents in US waters.
- Ice Classed and LY3 compliant
- Commercial helipad (LY2 annex 6) max landing weight 8T
- Hangar facility with refueling
- Guest elevator serving lower, main, upper, bridge and sun decks
- Crew lift serving lower deck, main deck, and upper deck
- Pool and hot tub on the sun deck with a water retention tank
- State-of-the-art audio-video system and cinema
- To see more about PLANET NINE click here (Broker Friendly info)
|Features||Stabilisers WIFI Elevator Gym helicopter Beach Club helipad|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar 3516 1920 Kw|
||3 x 280kW Caterpillar C18|
|Cruising/max speed||14 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 16 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||6000 nm|
|Economical range||6000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Tim Heywood|
|Interior Designer||Tino Zervudachi|