TAWERA yacht for sale
€ 1,950,000 (approx. $ 2,286,000) ( VAT Paid )
S/Y TAWERA a fabulously maintained ketch of pure quality featuring a full set of 2016 North 3Di sails. Not only does she possess the pedigree of a Ron Holland design and an Alloy Yachts build, but she is also the winner of the Millennium Cup in New Zealand in 2015 & 2016. Despite her prowess on the race course, TAWERA is most at home operating as a pristine and fabulously maintained luxury family cruising yacht. She received an extensive refit in 2017, complete with new softgoods, electrical systems, halyards and sheets for the mizzen mast and boom. TAWERA reflects the attention to detail that an experienced owner has achieved in presenting a safe and reliable vessel.
- TAWERA is a ketch of true pedigree
- Her 2017 refit included full rig removal and service with all standing rigging replaced
- Each of her three staterooms offer generous 78" (1.98M) headroom
- TAWERA's Owner's stateroom is full beam and stylishly arranged
- VAT PAID
|Engines||1 x MTU (235HP)|
2 x Northern Lights (0kW)
|Cruising/max speed||9 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 10 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||1,800 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Ron Holland Yachts Design|
|Interior Designer||Peter Sijm|
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.