VENDETTA yacht for sale
$ 2,099,000 (approx. € 1,790,000)
The stunning 57-footer, VENDETTA was penned by naval architect Doug Zurn and was built in 2005 for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame musician Billy Joel.
Styled in the classic manner of the commuter yachts of the 1920s, VENDETTA boasts ample cockpit space and luxurious interior appointments. VENDETTA features a classic design, with modern mechanicals, electronics, and amenities and massive power.
As the perfect entertainment platform for up to 12 passengers, VENDETTA fulfills the vision of a unique group of yachtsmen striving to create the perfect luxury/commuter boat.
Weighing considerably less than other yachts of her size, VENDETTA glides atop the open ocean at speeds approaching 50 knots on an advanced composite hull built of hybrid Kevlar.
VENDETTA recently completed a 2.5 year refit in 2019. The result is one of the finest examples of a unique, yet practical, custom-designed watercrafts residing on the West Coast.
VENDETTA was named Robb Report's Boat of the Week in November 2020, click here to read the full article.
Now Available: Click here to view a 25-minute full episode walkthrough video of VENDETTA produced by NautiStyles.
- Her high level of design, engineering and quality of build is a rarity in an industry dominated by production boats
- Just complete 2.5 year refit in 2019 at Newport Harbor Shipyard
- Recent survey with a value of $3.8 million
- Designed for Rock & Roll Hall of Fame musician Billy Joel
|Type||25-30-metre-yachts American built|
|Engines||2 x MAN (1,300HP)|
|Cruising/max speed||35 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 45 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||Doug Zurn|
|Interior Designer||Doug Zurn|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.