VIRGINIA SEA yacht for sale
McMullen & Wing
$ 1,625,000 (approx. € 1,535,000 ) ( US Duty Paid )
A head-turner in any port, VIRGINIA SEA is a pedigree build from New Zealand designed by Michael Peters. She has cruised the Bahamas and New England extensively and is perfect for shallow water anchorages or passages, drawing less than 4 ft.
Motor yacht VIRGINIA SEA sleeps six guests in three staterooms, each with ensuite bath. The main deck is the social center of the yacht, designed to be functionally an indoor/outdoor space to both embrace the elements and provide a comfortable interior with plenty of natural light thanks to full-length glass windows.
To provide fresh air when the weather permits, the forward sections of the side windows, port and starboard, drop down automotive style, and a 8’6” x 9’6” sunroof over the helm and salon slides aft to let in the sunshine. With everything opened up the salon has a truly outdoor feel while providing ample protection from sun and wind. Even at 30 knots, with the sunroof open, there is no wind penetration into the main salon – a testament to the aerodynamic styling of this yacht.
Short-handed or even single-handed operation is aided by the opening side windows, which allow the helmsman direct communication with those on deck or dockside.
She will hold her own as a top-quality tender to a mega yacht, with timeless lines and superior fit and finish.
- Extensive 3000 hr. engine service and KaMeWa jet drives serviced by Rolls Royce in 2020
- Additional 20 kW Kohler generator added in 2018
- New hull and deck paint; new interior soft goods 2019
- New Garmin electronics 2020
|Builder||McMullen & Wing|
|Engines||2 x MTU (2,000HP)|
1 x Northern Lights (25kW)
1 x Kohler (20kW)
|Cruising/max speed||30 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 30 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Exterior Designer||Michael Peters|
|Interior Designer||Juan Carlos Espinosa|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.