Built in Poland by Conrad Shipyard, M/Y CHILLIN was designed by world-renowned naval architect Bill Dixon with the idea to produce a classic “Mini-Megayacht,” of the highest Northern European standard, for a North American client.
With an impressive volume, unusual for a yacht this size she has a third deck which contains a comfortable wheelhouse and elegant sky lounge. She is built to the highest safety requirements using the best available equipment.
The interior is finished in a luxurious high gloss American cherry wood and marble, while her soft goods are timeless and warm creating a very tranquil and relaxing interior space.
CHILLIN can accommodate 8 guests in 4 luxurious staterooms including a rare on-deck Master Stateroom.
She is capable of crossing the Atlantic in unmatched safety, luxury, and comfort, and can be operated efficiently by a relatively small crew.
- Great pocket yacht with rare, on-deck master stateroom
- Impressive volume, similar to that of a 100' yacht
- Lower VIP stateroom can be second master
- Proper crew quarters with lounge
- High potential to become a successful charter platform
- Various outdoor spaces for entertaining including a gorgeous sundeck with large sun pads