Elegance. Sophistication. Power. Reliability.
With a unique shape and striking lines, the Riva Rivale is an absolute head-turner. A perfect example of the Riva Rivale model, CIAO (ex NOCTILUCA) has been professionally and exquisitely maintained by her original owner since launch.
She was ordered with every available upgrade and option, including the MAN 1100 HP motors and a Nautica XP Jet (143 hp) tender. Made up of sophisticated woods and fabrics, she has been lightly used since new and kept on full cover year-round.
With a 3 cabin and 2 head layout, CIAO is the ideal size for the boat owner who wants to sail and enjoy their boat, and also who experience full comfort while in a complete privacy.
CIAO's stunning, modern Riva lines and appearance are highlighted by her custom metallic desert sand paint and teak decks. The design is innovative while keeping a strong bond with the tradition of a famous shipyard which became a legend thanks to its style and its unmatched quality.
This vessel not for sale while in Mexican waters.
- Single ownership-impeccable maintained, fully covered, sun protected since new
- 3-cabin layout with 2 heads, clear wood and leather interior
- Custom metallic desert sand painted hull
- Twin Man V10-1100 engines with low hours (510 hrs as of 4/2022)
- Kohler 13 KW generator
- Upgraded electronics
- 8.4 HP Side power bow thruster
- Nautica XP Jet (143 HP) tender
- Only Riva Rivale available on the west coast of North America