Launched by the iconic US builder Palmer Johnson, DUMB LUCK is a high pedigree, large volume tri-deck displacement yacht. With an ample beam of 28’, she boosts a big interior volume for her size. DUMB LUCK’s high level of build quality and maintenance is evident in her overall appearance and condition.
DUMB LUCK is equipped with 5 staterooms accommodating 10 guests and multiple large exterior spaces for relaxing.
Now being used strictly as a private yacht cruising local waters, she has previously cruised extensively and proved to be a highly successful charter yacht. DUMB LUCK caters well to both family use with children as well as more formal holidays.
She has recently completed her 5-year Lloyd’s class survey and has been maintained in impeccable condition in all areas. With a range of 4500nm, she is ready to cruise with a new Owner.
- US Built/ IYC Certificate of Compliance/ Lloyds Classed
- 5-year survey completed
- VRIPACK engineering
- 5 Double Owner & Guest Staterooms plus potential 6th cabin
- Quantum At Anchor Stabilization
- 12,000 lbs. water ballast for offshore cruising
- 4500nm range at 11 knots slow cruise
- 9 Transatlantic crossings
- Very large, well-organized engine room