A masterpiece on the seas, sailing yacht LIARA is a fantastic multi-role sailing yacht providing a super-comfortable cruising platform with the ability to be transformed quickly for competition.
Built by sailing yacht experts Baltic Yachts to a design by Malcolm McKeon, LIARA is being offered fully commissioned and with extremely low hours due to a change in the owner’s plans. She is one of the lightest Baltic projects delivered for her size and was fully designed as a multi-purpose world cruiser as well as very capable racing yacht.
She features a large, comfortable cockpit and a spectacular full beam main salon which serves as the focal point of her accommodation and allows for a seamless transition for inside/outside living.
LIARA is designed for very comfortable living afloat. The style created by Adam Lay Studios is very natural and calm with interior feels remarkably open and spacious for a yacht of this size
Her retractable propulsion system maximizes her acceleration, speed and maneuverability - which are key for efficient sailing and a competitive edge.
On the global sales market for the first time, sailing yacht LIARA presents the opportunity to take ownership of a virtually new 2019 Baltic Yachts without the wait of a new boat.
- Advanced carbon composite lightweight construction
- High performance rig and sail plan
- Rotating, Retractable Propulsion System
- “Submarine” anchoring system
- Telescopic lifting keel with high performance fairing
- Large protected guest cockpit with removable hard-top bimini
- Dedicated sail bins for Code and A sails
- Luxury accommodation for owner, eight guests and five crew
- Up to eight hours ‘silent’ mode with ‘hotel’ services running
- Spectacular Adam Lay Studio interior design