MISS KIRA motor Yacht
|Guests||6 in 3 cabins|
This yacht is currently not available.
Broward’s first yacht commission came in 1954, built for $500,000 ($4.5 million equivalent 2017). The 96’ ALISA V (now MISS KIRA) was the largest motor yacht launched in the US in decades according to Time Magazine.
The launch of MISS KIRA established Broward’s position in the world of megayacht construction and the vessels that followed were the start of a tradition of building wooden motoryachts based on the timber lamination techniques.
Own a piece of history!
- MISS KIRA was the first yacht commissioned by Broward shipyard
- Built in 1957, she was the largest yacht launched in the US in decades at the time
- MISS KIRA has a wooden hull
- She boasts beautiful woodwork throughout
- MISS KIRA is a historical piece of yachting history
Specification MISS KIRA
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||John Wells|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||147 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||14 Knots|
|Max speed||16 Knots|
|Cruise range||2,000 nm|
|Engines||2 x Cummins|
Class & Flag