NEW RUNAWAY sailing Yacht
|Built/Refit||1991 / 2011|
|Guests||8 in 4 cabins|
This yacht is currently not available.
NEW RUNAWAY is a high performance cruising sailing yacht, with accommodation for eight guests in four staterooms as well as quarters for four crew. Built by Valdettaro in 1991, the 34m sloop was completely refitted in 2011 including a new modern interior design with a minimalist style. She also boasts open deck spaces with pads for sunbathing and relaxation, offering a lovely place from which to enjoy the surrounding scenery. NEW RUNAWAY has excellent potential for charter and is ideal for family cruising. VAT paid.
- VAT paid for trouble free operation in the EU.
- Subject to a refit in 2011, including new interior design.
- NEW RUNAWAY is ready for immediate delivery
- She is perfect for comfortable worldwide cruising
- This yacht is well suited to family cruising or charter use
Specification NEW RUNAWAY
Construction & Design
|Built / Refit||1991 / 2011|
|Exterior Designer||Laurent Giles|
|Interior Designer||Studio Garroni|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||170 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||12 Knots|
|Engines||1 x MAN (546 hp)|
2 x Kohler (55kW)
Class & Flag