Triple award-winner S7 is the most advanced yacht built to date in the Tansu Mothership Series offering premium Dutch engineering, impressive volume and a contemporary, light-filled beach house living area.
Designed with ultimate guest comfort in mind, her optimised hull delivers improved handling, whilst electric stabilizers and thrusters together with meticulously planned hydraulic systems deliver significant noise and vibration reduction. Conceived to give guests the experience of feeling close to the sea, the yacht’s beach house philosophy is evident throughout, with main salon featuring large windows, sky lounge with bar, a spacious full-beam Owner’s Suite and four further well-appointed guest suites.
Her minimalist superstructure offers a considerable amount of outdoor space including one of the best sundecks on the water, complete with a central bar with louvred side panels and sliding sunroof. The yacht’s elongated main aft deck offers spacious lounging or dining and the perfect launchpad for water toys. At anchor, the tender space also transforms into a massive beach club area.
- The most advanced yacht ever built in the Tansu Mothership series
- Premium Dutch engineering by Diana Yacht Design
- Large deck spaces including a huge sundeck with central bar offering a sliding sunroof and 360-degree views
- Splendid contemporary interior
- Five stunning staterooms including a full-beam Owner’s Suite with private office
- Large storage for water toys
- LY2 commercial and RINA commercial compliance
- Steel hull and aluminium superstructure
- Showboat Design Award, Best Interior Layout & Design (2017), Robb Report Best of the Best (2018), German Design Award (2018).
Special thanks to Breed Media for the images and video.