Originally built in the Netherlands as ocean-going tug ‘CLYDE’, SEAWOLF was beautifully converted to a luxury superyacht in Astilleros de Palma in Mallorca from 1998 to 2004, and further upgraded and converted in 2008 and 2010. The ice strengthened hull and superior sea keeping qualities combine to produce a versatile luxury yacht compliant with the most recent safety and technological standards. With accommodation for 13 guests in five well appointed staterooms, as well as the privacy of a separate Owners deck with a full beam cabin, office/study and pantry, SEAWOLF is as much at home in the Western Mediterranean as the Southern Ocean.
- SEAWOLF underwent an extensive maintenance and refit in 2016.
- Her engines were rebuilt to zero hours.
- ABS Class and available for commercial or private use.
- She offers global cruising capabilities with an impressive 12,000 nm range.
- Not for sale or charter to US residents while in US waters