Yacht is currently not available.
SPIRIT OF ALTAIR
The 65-foot (19.8m) ALTAIR is an attractive, light, fast and most importantly, a comfortable cruising yacht. Bill Tripp designed this beautiful yacht and Cantiere Pilot Sarl custom built her in Italy in 2010. She was conceived to be a fast Mediterranean and blue water sailing yacht. The yacht was built to CE category A, confirming her suitability for ocean sailing in waves exceeding 13 feet (4m) and winds over Beaufort force 8.
- High-performance cruiser
- Light airy interior with a lovely salon with wrap-around windows
- Easily sailed with electric winches, headsail furler and Park Avenue boom
- Large aft dinghy garage with swim platform
- Notable upgrades: new service batteries June 2019, new mainsail and genoa 2019, new Garmin instruments
- ZAR mini tender with Tohatsu 5hp outboard engine
1 x Volvo (140HP)
1 x Mastervolt (14kW)
8 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 0 KNOTS (MAX)