T-ZERO represents a highly detailed vessel by Burger Boat Company. Originally built as ARETI II, she has been well cared for by two Owners. With a classic exterior design and traditionally designed interior, she is distinctively styled with a simple, uncluttered elegance.
Featuring an on-deck master stateroom and 4 staterooms below, her layout makes for an excellent charter platform or long-range cruising with transatlantic range.
T-ZERO is packed with amenities such as a Sun Deck Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, gym/exercise equipment, and stabilizers at Anchor.
Having been continuously and meticulously updated assures that T-ZERO is found in excellent condition and ready to meet her next Owner.
- Beautiful interior by Burger Design Team finished in Makoré wood
- Full-beam master cabin on main deck with four guest cabins mid-ship lower deck
- Trans-oceanic range full displacement hull with 6’11” draft
- American Bureau of Shipping classification and MCA compliant
- At rest stabilization
- Reliable CAT 3508 main engines