Yacht is currently not available.
Certainly the very best of the popular Damen Sea Axe vessels with a Cat 437 commercially certified helicopter deck. UMBRA has been used worldwide for humanitarian aid and disaster relief missions for earthquake and typhoon victims as well as charitable scientific research. Yet, she has been properly maintained as a yacht and is ready to leave for her next mission on 24 hour notice. Her extensive water and fuel tankage, fast speeds and long range make her unique as a superyacht tender or support vessel.
- UMBRA features a commercially certified helicopter deck
- She has been used as an aid and disaster relief vessel as well as for scientific research.
- She boasts massive fuel capacity, significant crew complement, fast speeds and long range
- UMBRA has a proper crane able to lift supplies off her decks
- UMBRA has been properly maintained as a yacht
At Anchor & Underway
3 x MTU (1,320HP)
3 x Volvo (99kW)
16 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 19 KNOTS (MAX)
Azur Naval Architects
Lloyd's Register (LR)