Launched by the Nautor’s Swan’s Pietarsaari shipyard in Finland in 2008, VARSOVIE (Swan 100-204) is a pedigree sailing yacht with an elegant interior and exterior design by revered design house German Frers.
Offering excellent sail handling, VARSOVIE was built to be easy to sail. She has taken Owners to the world’s best sailing destinations, with flawless equipment that has kept her in constant use since launch.
The yacht easily reaches a top speed of 12 knots and regularly achieves 250 miles of sailing in a day. Modified from the Swan 100S version, she features a coach roof raised at the front, giving additional forward-facing salon windows and an additional 5in of headroom in the engine room.
VARSOVIE is for sale by her original Owners. She has been under the care of the same astute Captain since she was built in 2008 and maintained to the highest level.
This yacht is ready to take her Owner on new sailing adventures, in comfort and style.
- Easy to sail, comfortable and powerful
- Socially inviting with a spacious cockpit dining table
- Large, bright salon with panoramic views
- 2 luxurious, equally sized master staterooms
- Top speed of 12 knots and capable of 250-mile sailing days
- A yacht equally capable of extended, bluewater cruising in the Pacific as she is on a race course