Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM € 150,000 (APPROX. $ 176,300)
Winter: FROM € 150,000 (APPROX. $ 176,300)
OHANA is a stunning 49.71m sailing yacht offering luxurious accommodation for 10 guests in five stylish staterooms. Built by Fitzroy Yachts in 2012 with careful attention to detail, she boasts an impressive history in sailing regattas such as the Loro Piana Superyacht Regatta. OHANA has a proven charter record and her outstanding crew garner excellent feedback. With a grey hull and whitewashed oak interior, she is a beautiful yacht, sure to turn heads and satisfy the most discerning sailors.
- This is a sailing yacht with a proven history of successful regattas
- OHANA boasts a selection of water toys including water-skis, a wake board, and paddle boards
- There is diving gear available for guests who wish to explore the ocean's wonders
- OHANA hold a Spanish Charter licence
- OHANA benefits from an onboard sailing and windsurf instructor
|Engines||1 x Caterpillar C32 ACERT|
||2 x 90kW Northern Lights M1064|
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 14 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||3400 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Dubois Naval|