- Saideh Allam Degtiareva
- T + 44 20 7016 4480
VICTORIOUS motor yacht for charter
|Guests||12 (cruising & sleeping)|
From €800,000 p/week
Eastern Med, Western Med
From $950,000 p/week
VICTORIOUS is a multi-award-winning, feature-packed explorer yacht equipped to provide the ultimate charter experience. The 85-metre superyacht for charter offers the best of both worlds, made to entertain and explore the beauty the world has to offer.
Delivered by AKYACHT in Summer 2021, she brings together Michael Leach Design and H2 Yacht Design.
An entertainer’s dream, VICTORIOUS offers substantial space for entertainment. Onboard highlights include a large beach club and wellness center on the lower deck. The area is complete with a large pool, two lounge and bar areas, sea terraces on both port and starboard, as well as a gym, massage, and treatment rooms, hammam, and a beauty salon. The upper deck boasts a sit-up bar, large open-air dining, and banquette seating. She also offers guests a jacuzzi and sunpads for ultimate relaxation. Head to the sky lounge where you will find lounge seating, a sit-up bar, as well as an observation lounge with wraparound views, a baby grand piano, a formal dining room, and another intimate lounge. Other key features include two lounge areas on the sun deck, one with a fireplace to enjoy a fine bottle of wine retrieved in the yacht’s wine cellar; and a children’s playroom and a cinema on the main deck. The aft also houses ample storage for three of four tenders and enclosed storage for water toys. An elevator seamlessly services the lower, main, and bridge decks.
VICTORIOUS offers accommodation for 12+ guests across 6 staterooms with the Owner’s Stateroom located on the bridge deck, with his-and-hers ensuites, walk-in wardrobe and access to the jacuzzi and sunpads on the aft terrace. Five guest staterooms are located on the main deck, including a full-beam VIP stateroom with a private lounge. Two further staterooms are located on the upper deck, and the lower deck also boasts double and twin guest staterooms, ideal for children or staff.
VICTORIOUS is the recipient of the Robb Report 2022 ‘Best of the Best Award and category winner ‘Motor Yacht Over 80 Metres’ at The International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2022.
Step on board VICTORIOUS:
Disclaimer: the helipad is not commercially registered
- Winner of the Robb Report Best of the Best and International Yacht & Aviation Awards 2022
- Explorer vessel offering flexible accommodation in six guest cabins and additional two staff cabins
- Spacious bridge deck master suite with private deck and jacuzzi
- Fully open 200 sqm beach club with port and starboard balconies and swimming pool
- Spa facilities: Hammam, gym, beauty salon and massage room
- Wine and cigar clubroom with fireplace -Spacious cinema room - Dedicated children’s play room
|Guests||12 (cruising & sleeping)|
Construction & Design
|Exterior Designer||Michael Leach|
|Interior Designer||H2 Design|
Dimensions & Materials
|Gross Tonnage||2,291 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||12.5 Knots|
|Max speed||16 Knots|
|Cruise range||8,000 nm|
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar (1,475 hp)|
2 x Caterpillar (208kW)
2 x Caterpillar (465kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.