Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
- Melanie Burke
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 954 593 6817
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Multiple destinations - See below
Summer: FROM € 425,000 (APPROX. $ 479,300)
Winter: FROM € 425,000 (APPROX. $ 479,300)
YERSIN is a multi-purpose, trans-ocean explorer, combining complex technology with high standards of comfort and safety. This extraordinary eco-focused vessel is world renowned for being one of the planet’s most environmentally friendly.
Availability is flexible and she can be chartered in a range of destinations, dependent on requests, from the Baltics (Norway, Finland, Russia, Iceland) to the Pacific (Kamchatka, Japan and Antarctica), just to name a few. She can withstand temperatures from -20 degrees to over 50 degrees Celsius. As a unique sustainable cruiser, she accommodates 12 guests in 8 staterooms and aims to leave lasting memories from every expedition, without leaving a trace on the environment.
YERSIN combines luxury features including an elevator connecting all guest decks, spa and gym, with true explorer facilities: a research laboratory and classroom/conference room, media room, hospital and professional diving facility.
- A.S.E project: Adventure, science, education
- Non-wood sustainable resin decks
- Chemical-free products used on board, garbage & waste sorting, plastic collection and recycling programme
- Carbon offset programme and optimised energy consumption
- Water filtering on board
- Diesel electric propulsion Azipods & 600KWA directional pump jet
- Silent operation at anchor and under way
- Micro-vibrations to prevent ecologically biofilm growth offering
- Low fuel consumption (360-litres of fuel per hour @ 11kts)
- Zero emission highly efficient exhaust filters retaining 99.8% of dirty soot
- Hull anti-fouling, treated with a silicone coating to prevent the release of harmful chemicals
- Interior Design by Pierre-Jacques Kubis, inspired by the ships of the early 20th century
- Dynamic positioning system for access to Natural Marine Parks
- Ice-classed hull 1C
- Elevator connecting all guests level
- Spa & Gym
- 12,000 nautical range with full autonomy for 50 days
- Media room
- Research laboratory and classroom/conference room on board
- Teppanyaki grill
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar C18|
|Cruising/max speed||12 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 15 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Economical range||12000 nm|
|Exterior Designer||Pierre Jacques Kubis|
|Classification||BV SOLAS IC|