YERSIN motor yacht for sale
|18 in 8 cabins
(approx. $63,724,000 )
DISCLAIMER: Seaplane is shown for illustrative purposes only. YERSIN can accommodate a Cessna 206 Amphibious or equivalent.
Adventure. Sustainability. Exploration. YERSIN is a true pedigree go-anywhere sustainable discovery vessel. As one of the world's most clean and green vessels, she is a maritime masterpiece dedicated to science and discovery with all the luxuries of a modern yacht, accommodating 18 guests. This proven multi-purpose green yacht was used for private discovery voyages . It is a rare opportunity for a new Owner to acquire such a vessel, ready to explore the globe without leaving a trace. Cruise wherever round the seven seas with zero waste or rejects, and make a clean passage around the world.
While showcasing the best in innovative new technology, YERSIN yacht makes no compromise on luxury and comfort. You can safely stay on Dynamic Positioning in some of the best areas of the world and explore outstanding areas with no marks. Onboard features include an elevator connecting all guest decks, spa, hammam, gym, cinema, several dining areas, lounges, a lobby and 8 guest staterooms. She was conceived as a true explorer, engineered to cruise from the Poles to the Equator and facilities include a range of multi-function tenders, research laboratories and classroom/conference room, media room, hospital and professional diving facility.
Built by Piriou, a French shipyard specialised in the construction of oceanographic, pelagic fishing and navy vessels, YERSIN was designed to take her Owner's family, guests and scientist to the world’s most remote destinations with the highest levels of safety and comfort. SOLAS Passenger Ship compliant, she provides the top maritime safety standards and boasts an exceptional number of exploration functional features.
YERSIN - Make your mark without leaving a trace.
YERSIN - in detail
Read Boat International's feature 'Exploring the Arctic Circle On Board Scientific Superyacht YERSIN'.
- Vessel built to be 95% recyclable
- Extremely low fuel consumption and low emissions
- Bureau Veritas Clean Ship Classified
- Non-wood recyclable resin decks
- Underwater hull coated with silicon non-biocide and antifouling
- Bilge water and wastewater treatment rated at 5ppm, 60% cleaner than the 15ppm international rule
- Dynamic positioning, no anchoring impact
- Filters on all engines, reducing NOx and SOx emissions by 99.8% and retaining 99.8% of soot particles
- Advanced water treatment and recycling systems
- Black & grey water storage, up to 10 days
- Capable to fit a Cessna 206 Amphibious seaplane or equivalent
- Engineered for all weathers
- Ice classed for an ice thickness up to 40cm
- Polar Code compliant
- Withstands temperatures from -20°c to +50°c
- 12,000 nautical range
- SOLAS Passenger Ship Compliant
- Exceptional sea worthiness and stability with double pair of zero-speed Quantum stabilisers
- Food storage autonomy for up to 50 days for total 42 passengers
- Comprehensive functional range of tenders
- Dedicated dive centre with Air & Nitrox capabilities
- Guest spa with gym, hot tub, massage room, hairdressing room and Hammam
- Fully immersive surround sound & 4K enhanced cinema
- Guest elevator to all decks
- Research laboratory, classroom/conference room and hospital
- Owner’s stateroom with private deck forward and recessed balconies
- 8 luxurious guest staterooms
The story behind the explorer – in conversation with the Owner and Captain of YERSIN
Construction & Design
Dimensions & Materials
Performance & Engines
4 x Caterpillar (875kW)
2 x Caterpillar (430kW)
1 x Caterpillar (192kW)
Class & Flag
|Bureau Veritas (BV)
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.