As an original build managed by Fraser, we understand the quality and detail of LATITUDE better than most. Offering the largest volume (812 GT) of any yacht in her class and with features and facilities you would only expect from a 60 metre (197 feet), LATITUDE is the most generous, and at 20,935 €/GT the most competitively priced, 52 metre (170 foot) yacht on the market today.
Displaying an art-deco transatlantic style, LATITUDE offers six double staterooms, Owner stateroom with balconies, full beam sky lounge, glass paneled elevator for all five decks and one of the most impressive sundecks ever conceived for this size of yacht (see more below).
Built to Lloyd’s and LY2, the yacht has a displacement steel hull and has successfully completed her Lloyd’s 5-Year intermediate class survey free of annotations.
Her new Owner will benefit from considerable investment over the last eight years including full engine, generator and A/V system upgrades. A renowned charter reputation offers a successful revenue stream for those who want it.
For buyers in search of an iconic yacht in turn-key condition, meticulously maintained and operated and with facilities that don’t exist in this size range, LATITUDE is a must-see.
- Impressive gross tonnage of 812 tons
- Same Owner, Captain and Engineer since 2010
- Most intelligent GA in its category
- Owner's stateroom with double balconies
- VIP stateroom on bridge deck
- Four double guest cabins on lower deck
- Full beam sky-lounge and bar on bridge-deck
- Glamorous al -fresco aft bridge-deck dining table
- Tank-deck with wine cellar, laundry and walk-in fringe/freezer
- Beach club and swimming platform
- Two pair zero speed stabilisers
- Updated AV System with double VSAT/TVRO
- RARE: Exceptional sundeck offering dining for 30, day head, guest elevator, shower, BBQ & protected jacuzzi
- RARE: Owner & guest glass paneled elevator serving all 5 decks
- RARE: discrete crew access away from guests throughout the yacht
“She’s the best Benetti ever built. She has been engineered to perfection. And we’ve made her even better. ” Captain Paul Bickley, LATITUDE Captain for over eight years.
155kW Northern Lights