SAINT NICOLAS is a 70M Lurssen in immaculate condition. With new full paint work, 10 years Lloyd's Class survey completed and constant upgrades, she has been maintained to the highest standards. SAINT NICOLAS has had the same Captain for nine years and has never been chartered.
This beautiful yacht is currently available for viewings in the South of France by appointment only for qualified buyers. Please contact us to arrange your viewing.
- Palatial six decks, 70m Yacht of 1938 GT conceived by Espen Ønio
- Subtle and elegant interior designed by Francois Zuretti
- Impressive head-room throughout
- Only one Owner and never chartered
- Same Captain since 2008 with stable crew
- Pristine state and ready to go condition
- Complete new paint hull and superstructure winter 2016
- 10 years Lloyd’s class survey completed in May 2017
- Complete mechanical and technical overhaul 2016 and 2017
- Up to date AV and IT upgrade
- Elevator from tank deck to pool deck
- Owner stateroom with observatory lounge and study, main deck
- Two Double and two Twin with murphy bed guest staterooms, lower deck
- Children/Staff stateroom, lower deck
- VIP guest stateroom, bridge deck
- Very generous crew space with crew gym
- Pool with counter current jet and bar upper deck
- 8m limo and sport tender with extensive storage for water toys
- To see more about this magnificent yacht click here (Broker Friendly info).