Introducing the iconic 71m/233’ Lurssen SKAT: a combination of dramatic styling and total honesty.
As striking today as when she was delivered, SKAT was beautifully built at Lürssen and has since served her original owner in worldwide cruising.
SKAT, meaning “treasure” in Danish, is a breakthrough yacht, made up of angles and sharp edges designed by renowned naval architect Espen Oeino with the concept of being a home away from home, and is perhaps the best example of Oeino’s work. With extremely modern detailing and splashes of color, her interior by Marco Zanini is uncluttered, simple, and free of superfluous lines making her anything but traditional.
SKAT presents incredible exterior spaces, and significant natural interior light due to an unmatched number of windows, and an overhanging conservatory. There is an elevator servicing all 4 decks and a well-proven helicopter landing pad for an EC135 or Agusta 109.
Click here to explore SKAT's in-depth feature article in Boat International's November 2020 edition.
Click here to read the full Boat International article titled Skat: On board the 71 metre Lürssen superyacht for a rare look inside.
Photography credit to Guillaume Plisson.
- Lurssen pedigree, Iconic Espen Oeino design
- Timeless minimalist interior by Marco Zanini
- Helicopter landing pad
- Amazing use of windows for natural light throughout
- 6 double staterooms plus children’s cabin
- Elevator to all decks
- Separate gym on upper deck
- Beach club
- Large tenders in garages
- Additional garage for water toys
- Exceptional outside deck spaces everywhere
- Great speed and range
- 1,998 Gross Tons for a high-volume interior
- Well-proven in global cruising
1 x MTU (220kW)