The enduring appeal of CARINTHIA VII rests in Tim Heywood’s masterly design and layout, the enduring quality of her Lürssen pedigree and her exceptional performance package. At over 3,600 gross tons, spanning 6 decks with a 16m I 54’ beam, CARINTHIA VII’s interior volume and exterior deck spaces are outstanding.
Her interior layout, designed to maximize guest enjoyment and service efficiency, features a private owners’ deck with owners’ stateroom forward, VIP stateroom adjacent and six additional staterooms on the main deck. There is a chic, fully equipped spa on the water. CARINTHIA VII’s distinctive blend of sleek elegance, space and power cannot be matched in today’s market. CARINTHIA VII is VAT paid and has completed her 20-year class surveys.
- Top quality Lürssen built to a Tim Heywood design
- 25 knots maximum speed
- Retractable stabilisers
- Good size tenders in garages
- Low main engine hours
- 20-year class survey completed in april 2022
- Private Owner's deck with spacious separate daytime and night-time areas
- 6 guest staterooms on main deck
- Wellness spa on lower deck and elevator to 4 decks
2 x MTU (455kW)