Our top selection of yachts ready to buy today
As we start 2022, are you focused on getting the most out of this year for you and yours?
Whether you are considering finally making the move to purchase your first ever yacht or reflecting on upgrading your current yachting experience with a new one, we can give you access to over 2,000 yachts now for sale worldwide.
For a glimpse of what is now available, see the selection below of 16 incredible vessels personally selected by our Fraser Brokers.
And if any of these don’t quite match what you have in mind – contact your Fraser Broker today for a personalised selection.
92.4M/303'02" - NOBISKRUG - 2000/2021
One of the finest superyachts available today, the instantly recognizable 92m/303’ TATOOSH completed an extensive refit in April 2021. Custom-built by Nobiskrug, she comes with a track record of global cruising and boasts two helicopter pads, large tenders, a swimming pool, beach club, elevator and cinema.
- Full-beam Owner’s stateroom and adjoining apartment complex, plus 10 other staterooms
- 2 Helicopter landing pads and 12m (43’) tenders plus dive centre on board
- Elevator covering all decks
PINK GIN VI
53.9M/176'10"- BALTIC YACHTS - 2017
The largest Carbon Composite sloop-rigged sailing yacht on the water, silver-hulled PINK GIN VI was designed with precision engineering for serious world cruising. Combining the supreme performance advantages of light composite construction with a six-stateroom layout, she also showcases innovative design features including her two opening topside balconies.
- The newest and largest pedigree sailing yacht on the market today
- Currently in refit with works including the addition of a newly designed and DNV Class approved carbon fibre cockpit hardtop
- Taller sail plan than comparable yachts, ensuring excellent performance in even moderate and light wind conditions
- Hydraulic steering with custom feedback system
51M/166' - YILDIZLAR MESRUBAT - 2017
New for sale, ARESTEAS is one of the most stunning motor-sailers on the market. She combines the romance of life under sail with the generous volume and luxury lifestyle amenities associated with motor yachts. Two aluminum masts with in-mast furling and winches give her a relaxed performance under sail, while under power twin 1,205hp MTU diesel engines give her a cruising range of 3,050 nautical miles.
- Large hydraulic swimming platform
- Glass bottom hot tub with colour-changing lights
- Fully equipped gym, sauna with Himalayan salt wall and massage room
- Home cinema room on board
46M/150'11" - LLOYDS - 1990/2021
After an extensive rebuild covering more than 95% of the vessel including an extension of 6M (18’), CLOUD ATLAS was re-delivered in 2021 after an additional interior rebuild with new navigation, electronics, and entertainment systems. The perfect family-friendly vessel, she is also commercially registered for charter operations.
- Spacious interiors completely revamped by Pisoni and BBArchYacht
- Vast exterior spaces, including sundeck with hot tub, large swim platform and beach club
- Commercially registered for charter operations with excellent charter potential, also for charter with Fraser
43.5M/142'09" – EUROCRAFT - 2011/2021
Delivered in 2011 by Eurocraft, 44m/143' motor yacht for sale BARON TRENCK was designed with a strong steel hull to explore the world. Her impressive exterior combines the classic lines of a modern superyacht with touches of a strong vessel, built to explore more remote destinations. So far, she is the largest vessel delivered by the Italian shipyard.
- 10-year survey completed
- Impressive range: 11,600nm @ 10 knots
- Low fuel consumption with a 105,000 liters capacity
39.3M/128'11” - TANSU - 2016
The sexiest-looking explorer yacht on the market today, SEXY FISH presents a rare opportunity to own a steel hull Tansu yacht. Her minimalist superstructure offers a considerable amount of outdoor space including one of the best sundecks on the water, complete with a central bar with louvred side panels and sliding sunroof.
- The most advanced explorer in the steel Mothership series built to date
- Triple design award winner (Showboats, Robb Report, German Design Award)
- Premium Dutch engineering by Diana Yacht Design
37.75M/123'10" – SANLORENZO - 2012/2019
PHOENIX is one of very few yachts in the highly desirable Sanlorenzo SD122 range available on the market today. Presenting a rare opportunity in Asia, with the potential for a short delivery to a new Owner anywhere in the world, she has never been chartered, rarely been slept in and comes to the market with only 1,250 engine hours.
- The only Sanlorenzo of her size currently for sale in Asia
- Very low engine hours: only 1,250
- Recent interior re-fit with designer furniture added
36.8M/120'09" - TENIX DEFENCE - 2005/2020
Having undergone a full rebuild and refit over two years, OUR WAY was relaunched in 2020 in turnkey condition. Built and rebuilt to the highest standards, this Tenix Defence Ice Explorer is extremely stable thanks to military designed ice-classed hull and large fin stabilisers. Features include a huge 7x8m beach club as well as huge spaces on every deck. Perfect for an experienced fisherman or diver.
- Lloyds Class
- In turnkey condition after a two year refit/rebuild
- All new systems and interiors
35.8M/117'04" - BALTIC YACHTS - 2011/2018
Stunning Baltic Yachts 112 sloop PATH has been specifically designed for circumnavigating the globe. Offering exteriors and naval architecture by Judel & Vrolijk, she has been meticulously maintained since launch. Duplicated operating systems throughout, an 8,000 litre fuel capacity and abundant victuals storage allow for extended cruising worldwide.
- Hydraulic furling boom, carbon fibre mast and EC6 carbon rigging
- Meticulously maintained throughout
- Offered for sale VAT paid
34.1M/112'00" - BALTIC YACHTS - 2019
LIARA presents the opportunity to take ownership of a virtually new sailing yacht without the wait of a new boat. A masterpiece on the seas, sailing yacht LIARA is a fantastic multi-role sailing yacht providing a super-comfortable cruising platform with the ability to be transformed quickly for competition.
Built by sailing yacht experts Baltic Yachts to a design by Malcolm McKeon, LIARA is one of the lightest Baltic projects delivered for her size and was fully designed as a multi-purpose world cruiser as well as very capable racing yacht.
- Advanced carbon composite lightweight construction
- High performance rig and sail plan
- Rotating, Retractable Propulsion System
33.8M/111'00" - NORTHCOAST YACHTS - 1992
Proven long-range cruiser SEYCHELLE explored the West Coast of Mexico, Alaska and beyond. Presented in turnkey condition, she offers a well-planned layout with large spaces (thanks to a generous 24'09" / 7.3m beam) that give Owners and guests enhanced privacy in comfort.
- Upper deck Owner's suite with private aft deck, unique in this size range
- Aft deck dining space
- Larger galley than most yachts this size
33.8M/111'00" - INACE - 2007/2014
NORTH EXPLORER is the perfect pocket explorer yacht, with a range of 3,250nm and a proven history of adventuring in the Caribbean and Mediterranean. Significantly upgraded in 2014, including new teak on the bridge deck and sundeck, new generators, the renewal of all electrical systems, alarms and HVAC, and appliances replaced, she has seen very little use since and is presented in exceptional condition.
- New interior by Michela Reverberi
- Upgraded noise and vibration insulation in guest areas
- 10 years ABS classification survey completed in 2018
33.5M/109'11" - LYNX - 2013/2018
Extensively refitted in 2018 including a 30 square metres (323 square feet) sundeck extension, ROBBIE BOBBY offers a larger interior surface than any other yacht in her size range and a huge volume thanks to an optimised layout and a generous beam of 8M/26'03". She offers a generous swim platform ideal for fishing and access to the water toys.
- Huge extended sundeck with hot tub and bar
- Excellent charter record and reputation
- Contemporary interiors and classic exterior lines
31.1M/102'00" – SANLORENZO - 2020
MAJOLA is an exceptional opportunity to buy a nearly new motor yacht at an excellent price. At 31m/102', she is part of the Sanlorenzo 102 Asymmetric series and was delivered in 2020. She is kept in immaculate condition by her meticulous crew since delivery, and offered with very few engines hours.
- Pedigree shipyard motor yacht
- Presented in brand new condition, with less than 200 engines hours
- Commercially registered and RINA-classed
28.7M/94'00" - SUNSEEKER -2004
A rare offering on today’s market, motor yacht LADY L is well-prepared to take her next owner on new adventures in style, safety, and comfort. She features a custom carbon fiber hardtop with partial enclosure, freshly serviced mechanical and electrical systems, a 2021 Novurania 430 tender with 70 HP Yamaha, and 2 new hard-case life rafts.
- Custom Carbon Fiber Hardtop
- New 2021 Novurania 430 with 70Hp Yamaha
- Full Beam Master Stateroom
- Spacious Flybridge with Hot Tub Spa
25.9M/85'00'' - STEEL KRAFT - 2001/2021
New for sale with Fraser, MISS MOLLY features a dark blue hull with white deck house. Well-equipped and ready to travel at a moment’s notice, she is a highly sea friendly vessel with an excellent range that undergone numerous upgrades from 2016 to 2021.
- Built for Owner operation or minimal crew
- Lugger diesels with low hours
- Large California deck with fishing cockpit
If you haven't seen something to your taste, click here to see more.
To discuss your individual yacht requirements, contact our expert team for more details.