Marketing Executive - Maternity Cover CDD - Monaco
The Marketing Executive will work as part of the Global Marketing Team to coordinate and assist with the company’s general marketing activities worldwide, with a particular focus on digital and online presence, enriching and extending the existing user online and digital experience through interesting content.
The successful applicant is likely to have at least 3 years’ marketing experience preferably with an emphasis on digital marketing activities. He/she will have a solid understanding of all aspects of marketing communications. The role requires an excellent level of spoken and particularly written English and demonstrable understanding and experience of email marketing and social media marketing. As a meticulous planner, they will be able to work under pressure, multi-task, manage budgets, negotiate rates with suppliers and meet tight deadlines. Experience of merchandising and event planning is also important. He/she will be a self-motivated hard-worker who is meticulous, has high standards and an eye for detail. Experience in yachting or luxury travel will be useful. The candidate should be ambitious and keen to learn/progress.
The Marketing Executive will work with the Digital Marketing Specialist for the management, planning and execution of all digital communications in line with the overall marketing plan and budget. Being part of a small team, they will also be required to assist with other marketing projects such as boat shows and merchandising.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Update the website (both images and text) with new listings, news and content for new landing pages with a focus on increasing conversions.
Work with the digital marketing specialist to define the content to use in all digital marketing activities and then create and post all written content for the various digital communication tools (newsletters, e-fliers and email marketing and all social media channels). Liaise with online editors to ensure good coverage of Fraser in relevant articles.
Assist with digital ad planning, banner sponsorship and media schedules by liaising with brokers and staying up to date with digital marketing opportunities.
Boat Shows & Events
Assist with the organisation of our presence at boat shows across Europe and the ROW, including but not limited to; Monaco, Cannes, Barcelona and Palma. Booking of the space, liaising with stand builders, stand management and production and preparation of all collateral and marketing material.
Branded Items & Gifts
Research and procure stocks of appropriate branded items for distribution to potential clients at boat shows and events, as well as individual gifts for key clients.
Assist with the copywriting of printed brochures when needed. Ensure that all printed brochures are fully adapted for online publication using the most appropriate software.
Ensure consistent and correct use of the brand throughout the company in all digital marketing material and client facing documents.
Photography & Video
Assist with the maintenance and development of the photographic and video library. Acquire stock images and footage as required.
Marketing Support Services
Work closely with the brokers and staff on an ad hoc basis when required for specific projects/clients. The candidate may also be required to perform other, ad hoc duties which may be reasonably required.
- 3 years’ experience in marketing, with strong experience in digital strategy and implementation, preferably with yachting or luxury services
- Excellent copywriting skills and proof-reading ability
- Excellent ability to work under pressure, extremely well organised, able to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail and high standards
- Self-motivated and confidant
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programs including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Good knowledge of SEO and digital and social media strategies for the luxury market as well as applications to manage them such as Buffer
- Good knowledge of html email programmes, preferably Microsoft Dynamics Click Dimensions
- Knowledge of InDesign or Photoshop would be a bonus
- Fluent English in both oral and written communications (written must be at mother tongue level)
- Other languages would be a bonus (French, Italian, Spanish)
3 Year BS/BA Degree with a minimum of 3 years’ full-time experience in an advertising agency or in-house Marketing Department.
Please send your CV + cover letter to [email protected]
Candidates considered interesting for this position will be contacted within 20 days, if not please deem the position filled.
Marketing Internship - Monaco
6 month internship in the Marketing team from January 2019 to June 2019.
We are looking for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join the marketing team for a 6 month internship. You will gain industry and organisational knowledge through daily business interactions and assignments and develop marketing skills needed for a career in yachting.
- Press monitoring and monthly press clipping
- Stock and merchandise management including marketing packs for events, stock management and shipments, sourcing merchandising material
- Assist with posting and planning on the company's social media networks
- General assistance with organisation of events, boat shows and open days
- Assist the marketing team in the production of all marketing collateral, digital and print
- English : mother tongue or highly fluent
- French is a plus
- An internship or any experience in luxury (yachting) is a plus.
Yacht Administrator - Maternity Cover - Monaco
A yacht administrator provides financial and accounting services to Owners and Captains who belong to our expanding fleet of yachts. He or She ensures that assigned yachts are operated and maintained in accordance with the Fraser Yacht Management System and represents the owner’s best interest.
The goal is to provide clear and accurate budgets, reports, accounting and logistic support as required. The Yacht Administrator works in the Yacht Management Team, using Company procedures and best Yacht Management practices in close cooperation with the Captain and management team.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Knowledge of yachting and operations
- Knowledge of accounting and finance such as: budget, bank account and process, financial report, Bookkeeping
- Budget, financial reports, payroll, bank processes
- Operational and variance analysis
- Legal knowledge: flags, insurance, VAT, registration, VISA, regulations and new contracts
- Desire to join a professional team at the top of the industry proving good communication skills, allowing and efficient contact with the Owners and Captains of the managed yachts.
- The ability to comply with deadlines
- Work under pressure
- Occasional travel is required
- Monthly accounts
- Payments of invoice, payroll, and insurance coverages
- Liaise proactively with the Captain, Crew, Owner/Owner's rep, other Fraser Yachts departments and industry players, including banks and insurance companies
- Ensure the smooth operation of yachts
- Provide accurately monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2-3 years’ experience in the yachting business
- Basic accounting
- Proficient in spoken and written English is essential; at least one other language is required. Italian, Russian and French are an advantage.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package. Knowledge of Specialize Accounting Software like Quicken, QuickBooks, Xero is a plus
Charter Management Assistant - Fort Lauderdale, FL
POSITION SUMMARY:Excellent computer skills needed, must have InDesign to create works such as posters, flyers, brochures, magazine ads. Microsoft Office Suite. Able to follow direction; take initiative and work unsupervised with good time management skills. Knowledge and experience in the yachting industry is a plus.
Ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and very organized. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills. Positive attitude, ability to work in a close team environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the managers in their general tasks to create new business and ensure a certain level of service towards our clients.
- Assist the managers in creating presentations and itineraries.
- Assist managers in handling charters and enquiries
- Assist managers in dealing with clients / Captains / Brokers/ Yacht agents/ Ports.
- Answer the phone, meet and greet clients and prospective clients when required.
- Help arrange travel plans and accommodation.
- Work in close collaboration with the marketing department.
- Work in close collaboration with the accounting.
- Attend and represent Fraser Yachts at Yacht Shows and Open Days.
- Due to seasonality and trade shows the charter assistant will occasionally be required to stay later in the office and sometimes work on weekends.
- Job Benefits details: some travel may be involved for boat shows, meeting clients, etc. IRA (co. matches contributions), health insurance (small employee contribution), paid holidays. This position has room for growth.
Indesign: 1 year (Required)
Proficiency with Microsoft Office Package
Fluency in English is a requirement, a second language like French, Italian or other languages is a plus.
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to Karene Silvera at [email protected]