To interview crew and fully vet their references and licences. To carry out thorough search and selection of potential candidates. Present a timely shortlist that closely matches the requirements of a detailed client brief. Ensure client and crew satisfaction by efficiency and after-sales service.
To work as a member of the local office and global Crewing Teams; often liaising closely with Fraser Yacht Management and using Company procedures and Professional recruitment practices to achieve goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities (not limited to):
- Interviewing crew
- Reference and Licence checking
- Ensuring MLC compliance
- Maintaining and updating crew records and populating assigned software
- Reception and general administrative duties
- Utilizing CRM and Social Media to source crew
- Obtaining detailed client briefs.
- Presenting the client with pertinent shortlists
- After-sales service
- Actively selling and marketing TCN services
- Working to targets
- Attending boat shows
Essential skills and qualifications:
- University background (or business School)
- Working knowledge of industry tools (Job Boards, Social Media, etc.)
- Fluent spoken and written English; French and other languages are a plus.
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint),
- Willingness to travel if needed;
- People person that builds long-term relationships.
- Good listener and judge of people.
- Works fast and efficiently.
- Thrives under pressure and resilient to disappointments.
- Good at multi-tasking.
Please send your CV + cover letter to [email protected]
Candidates considered interesting for this position will be contacted within 20 days, if not please deem the position filled.