On this page you will find the current list of job opportunities available within Fraser.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven HR intern to perform various administrative tasks and support the HR manager in her daily activities
A yacht administrator provides financial and accounting services to Owners and Captains who belong to our expanding fleet of yachts. He/ she ensures that assigned yachts are operated and maintained in accordance with the Fraser Yacht Management System and represents the owner’s best interests.
The goal is to provide clear and accurate budgets, reports, accounting and logistic support as required.
The Yacht Administrator works in the Yacht Management Team, using Company procedures and best Yacht Management practices in close cooperation with the Captain and management team.
HEAD OF SOCIAL MEDIA & DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS STRATEGY
Location: Monaco, Fort Lauderdale OR London
This post will head up and drive the social media and digital communications strategy for FRASER worldwide.
Driving the company’s leading social media presence worldwide, responsible for content and reach initiatives that continue to grow Fraser’s reach and engagement for all worldwide services and corporate messaging - working with the marketing teams in both Monaco and Fort Lauderdale and all key services departments.
- You will frequently visit key yachts in the fleet and occasionally attend client meetings alongside key brokers
- You will be motivated by performance, deliverables and results, think outside of the box for solutions and strategies that optimise our social for increased engagement and enquiry generation, will master algorithms, be skilled at corporate reporting on all results and suggestions for improvement and be an all-round team motivator
- You will liaise with all key Fraser services and departments – always with a focus on how to use social media and online communication to generate new business
- You will be driven to succeed, be an excellent team player but also proficient at working autonomously
- You will live and breath social media and online communication as well as the world/business/pastime of luxury yachting in all its facets worldwide.
YACHT ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR
Location: Fort Lauderdale, FL
The Yacht Accounts Administrator uses data and communication systems to manage a fleet of yachts and provides administrative support to the captain and owners (or owner representatives) in coordinating the day to day management aspects of the yacht.
Fluent English, proficiency in QuickBooks and accounting experience is required.
CREWING ASSISANT INTERN, THE CREW NETWORK
Start Date: January 2022 for 6 months
The Crew Network is the recruitment division of leading, global luxury yacht brokerage company, Fraser Yachts.
As part of small, international and friendly team, the crewing assistant will assist in the recruitment (search and selection) of captains and crew for the luxury yachting industry.
The Technical Superintendent is the Company’s and the Owner’s representative in the day-to-day operations of the vessel. She/ he has to communicate and continuously improve the relationships by providing excellent support services to the Clients, tailored to the yacht Owner’s expectations.