15 June 2012
A Look Ahead at the Cannes Yacht Show
Most of you are probably looking ahead to your luxury yacht charter, and not concerning yourself with where to go to buy your own mega yacht for sale. But here’s the thing. Your holiday on board one of our luxury yacht charters will be so magical that you will be yearning to buy your very own luxury yacht when the fortnight or weeks have come to an end. In this eventuality, it’s best to be in the know as to where to go for the best choice in mega yachts for sale which undoubtedly includes the Cannes Yacht Show, which takes place in September.
Below is a brief guide to all the things you should know about one of the region’s biggest yacht shows:
- This year the luxury yacht show will take place between 11th and 16th September at the Old Port of Cannes and the Port Pierre Canto.
- It’s the show’s 35th anniversary ----- which promises to be bigger and better than usual, if that’s possible.
- The luxury yacht show is Europe’s leading in-water exhibition, attracting more than 400 exhibitors from more than 25 countries. This year there are more mega yachts for sale than ever – with more than 580 being displayed at the two venues close to Cannes famous promenade La Croisette.
- Approximately one third of the luxury yachts on display will be more than 20 metres in length.
- If buying a mega yacht for sale isn’t in your plans this year, then the Cannes Yacht Show is also an ideal place to come to discuss charter plans with brokers who will be present at the exhibition.
- The show is also a fantastic place to come to soak in the atmosphere, marvel at the beautiful luxury yachts on view and enjoy a sunny September day in the scenic south of France.