The difference a trusted charter manager can make
There are many great yachts out there.
What sets them apart? A well-run charter programme, led by a trusted expert.
Fraser’s multilingual global team is trusted by over 80 Owners across the world. And just as importantly, we are trusted by other Brokers, who come to Fraser knowing that the clients they place on board will enjoy every moment.
That means more bookings, more often, for the yachts in our Charter Management fleet.
We know that yachts require a different approach to other businesses. And we know how to make bookings happen and generate that all-important revenue stream.
Read on to find out why today, more than ever, putting a trusted Charter Manager in charge of your charter operations is the smartest move you can make.
THE DIFFERENCE STRONG CHARTER MANAGEMENT MAKES
15 YEARS. That’s the average years’ experience of a Fraser Charter Manager. Our clients benefit from expert advice from the most experienced multi-lingual specialists in the industry today.
- Manage collectively over 3km worth of yachts
- Know the market, know what charterers are looking for and know what they expect from the charter, from destinations and toys to how the crew should be presented
- Know charter is all about the client experience and advise our owners accordingly how to optimise their yachts for this
- Know our yachts inside out and are trained and experienced in marketing them to brokers
REVENUE STREAMS THAT WORK AROUND YOU
Only the best charter managers know the secret tips that maximise revenue streams without impacting your enjoyment of your yacht.
As experienced managers, we screen all enquiries and filter those that work best for the yacht’s calendar in terms of positioning, therefore reducing the turnaround time between charters and optimising bookings and revenue.
We also offer guidance on timing/positioning of the yacht in order to capitalise on charter opportunities.
We advise on the optimisation of the yacht charter calendar around the Owner’s use, with the aim of maximising bookings and revenue for the Owner.
And in terms of the booking process, contract, payment deadlines, rate negotiations, delivery fees, APA and VAT payments, consider it done.
Over decades, our team has built a global presence and a vast network of contacts. Our presence on both sides of the Atlantic, as well as Asia and Australia, ensures a 360-degree client service.
- The trust we have built up with Brokers means they are more likely to suggest our yachts to their clients. Why? Because they have the experience with us of knowing their clients are going to be well taken care of. We also work hard to foster excellent relationships with Captains and brokers. The result? More repeat bookings.
- Fraser has one of the largest and most respected teams of charter brokers in yachting, who support and promote our fleet. In fact, over 20% of our bookings are made in-house every year!
- Of course you don’t just need to take our word for it: over 40% of our charter yacht owners have continued to place their confidence, and their yachts, with us for over 5 years. Many returning to the Fraser fleet with every new yacht purchase they make.
PEACE OF MIND: THE ULTIMATE LUXURY
As your single point of contact for all things charter-related, your Charter Manager is the liaison between the Owner/Captain and the Broker/Charter Client. For our Owners, that means streamlined, stress-free ownership, all year round.
- Pre-booking reference checks and due diligence. We present the Owner with references from potential charterers’ previous yachts for approval before anything is booked
- Assistance to the captain and crew prior, during and after the charter to prepare it and make sure the experience runs smoothly
- Experience-based solutions to any issue that might come up on board
Not only is Fraser experienced in the art of marketing, we are trained to market your yacht specifically.
A collaboration of Fraser’s in-house marketing department and the charter management worldwide teams work together to ensure your yacht receives maximum exposure.
With Fraser, the reach to potential charterers is wide, both through digital and more traditional forms of marketing.
In addition to the website, which attracts over 2.1 million visits per year, Fraser is represented across all the social media platforms and boasts over 57 million impressions per year. Fraser releases frequent editorial articles and advertisements across a range of industry publications. And our internal database of profiled clients gives us reach to thousands of potential charterers at the click of a button.
We make sure all yachts are effectively promoted based on their individual USPs and advise Owners what their yacht needs to offer in terms of hardware and software to be a successful charter yacht and gain maximum bookings. A bespoke marketing campaign highlights what the yacht has to offer, using enhanced collateral from water toy profiles to spa menus, all tailored to attract the maximum client interest.
Relevant events from broker open days to onboard dinners to yacht shows are also put forward to Owners to increase exposure among the right audience.
All marketing activity and analytics for each yacht are compiled into Owner Reports sent out on a regular basis.