Nicole Breaden

Charter Broker
Nicole Breaden | Charter Broker | Fort Lauderdale | Fraser
M   +1 954 401 3879
Languages spoken: us
Experience on both the Charter Management and Charter Retail side of yachting has given Nicole a unique insight into exactly what it takes to make the onboard experience the very best it can be for every client and their guests.

Trusted by over 150 clients to create onboard moments they will never forget, Fort Lauderdale native Nicole is today one of the key go-to Brokers in the US: over 80% of her clients are American, with the remaining 20% spanning a broad range of nationalities including Australia, New Zealand, France, South America and the UK.

In just 2½ years since Nicole moved to Charter Retail from Charter Management after realising how much she enjoyed working with clients to plan the details of their yacht charters, she has already built up a loyal base of passionate Charterers who trust her to create their perfect onboard experience. Today, over 20% of her business comes from repeat clients.

In a career spanning over six years, Nicole has handled over $5 million of business on yachts ranging from 15M/49’ catamarans to 58M/190’ motor yachts. Being a committed member of both MYBA and IYBA (the Mediterranean and International Yacht Brokers Associations) ensures Nicole can maintain personal knowledge and insight of the yachts and crews available for charter. She has also personally visited over 15 countries, many of them with her young family, giving her insight she is always happy to share with her clients to enhance their charter experiences.

Clients who work with Nicole can expect a highly personable Broker who instinctively understands their needs and wants, and works tirelessly to make sure their trip goes seamlessly.
Choose an office
Fort Lauderdale
  • 1800 Southeast 10th Ave
  • Suite 400
  • Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
  • T   + 1 954 463 0600
  • F   + 1 954 763 1052
  • Office hours
  • Local time