Looking for a yacht charter? I'd be happy to help. Please call me on the number below or fill in the form.
add to portfolio
Please click to download the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
print this page
Please click to print the brochure. This might take up to 20 seconds.
Summer: Western Mediterranean
Summer: FROM € 750,000 (APPROX. $ 845,700)
Winter: FROM € 750,000 (APPROX. $ 845,700)
Exquisite award-winning LADY JORGIA offers every luxury amenity imaginable for the ultimate charter experience. An incredible glass-bottomed swimming pool, massive fold down beach club with Espresso bar, an arsenal of water toys, hair salon, indoor and outdoor cinemas and a fully-equipped gym are just a few of these.
This stunning superyacht boasts an impressive interior volume and extraordinary comfort over five expansive decks. She features 8 guest staterooms to accommodate 12 guests, of which two convert from twin to king size and vice-versa, plus a staff cabin for two.
LADY JORGIA is renowned for her inviting free-flowing layout, which provides a relaxed indoor-outdoor living environment. Distinctive open-air areas such as the private deck forward of the master suite and the large beach club with extended platform at sea level have been designed to offer maximum scope for al fresco enjoyment.
With awe-inspiring interiors and extensive exterior spaces designed by Winch Design, LADY JORGIA is a spectacular yacht of world-class calibre and a pioneering benchmark in cutting-edge superyacht design.
Entertainment options are endless with the yacht’s extensive array of water toys, including a 9m Novurania Chase 31 tender, a 6m MasterCraft X20 competition ski boat, a sailing catamaran, five Jet Skis and a 14m height waterslide from the sundeck.
LADY JORGIA is run by Captain Paul Bickley and his 7* highly professional crew of 21. Together they have unrivalled charter experience and destination knowledge to ensure guests experience the highest level of service.
- Award-winning superyacht designed by Zuccon International Project and Winch Design
- Winner of World Yacht Trophies 2017 ‘Best Layout on a yacht between 50m-82m’
- Built by an experienced owner, and designed with excellent charter market appeal
- Private deck forward of the master suite featuring private exterior lounging and sitting areas and outdoor cinema
- Accommodation for up to 12 guests in 8 adaptable cabins
- VIP cabin with opening exterior door for fresh air and deck access
- Spa featuring hair salon with exterior massage area on fold down balcony
- State of the art fully equipped gym
- Enormous fold out Beach club featuring an Espresso bar
- Elevator from lower deck to owner's deck
- 10,000 Litre main deck pool with spa jets
- Jacuzzi on sundeck
- Indoor and outdoor cinemas
- Vast exterior lounging and entertaining area on foredeck
- Zero speed stabilisers to reduce any rolling motion while at anchor
|Engines||2 x Caterpillar 3516C|
||2 x 301kW Caterpillar C18|
189kW Caterpillar C9
|Cruising/max speed||14 KNOTS (CRUISING) / 16 KNOTS (MAX)|
|Cruise range||4,000 nm|
|Economical range||6,000 nm|
|Interior Designer||Andrew Winch|
|Classification||LR, LY2, MCA|