- Josh Gulbranson
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 954 629 7435
- Trevor Carroll
- T +1 954 463 0600
- M +1 954 647 5217
COLUMBIA sailing yacht for sale
Made up of classic, timeless lines of the yachts of a bygone era, COLUMBIA has been expertly maintained by the original Owner who commissioned her construction. Impressively fast, reaching speeds of 17 knots under sail, COLUMBIA makes an unforgettable sight when underway, giving the feeling of stepping back in time.
The original Columbia proved her racing credentials, racing as a challenger in legendary events. When the original line drawings for Columbia were rediscovered decades later, it was fate that she be rebuilt - making her a one-of-a-kind head-turner in every port she visits.
Some changes were made to the original design with an engine room and staterooms added in, and the yacht was built with a steel hull instead of the original wood.
An elegant interior with elegant details and stunning woodwork complements her classic exterior, providing a comfortable, luxurious sailing yacht suitable for entertaining family and friends.
Accommodations suit up to 12 guests in four cabins, with accommodation for six crew forward.
COLUMBIA is truly a work of passion and one-of-a-kind buying opportunity.
- Built by highly accredited Eastern Shipbuilding
- Originally designed by William Sterling Burgess
- Significant piece of maritime history brought back to life with modern technology
- Reengineered with steel hull construction and fitted with staterooms and modern propulsion technology
Construction & Design
|Builder||Eastern Shipbuilding Group|
|Exterior Designer||Starling Burgess/Gilbert|
|Gross Tonnage||145 GT|
Performance & Engines
|Cruising speed||10 Knots|
|Max speed||13 Knots|
|Cruise range||4,000 nm|
|Engines||1 x Caterpillar (587 hp)|
2 x John Deere (65kW)
Class & Flag
|Classification||Lloyd's Register (LR)|
* Yachts offered are subject to availability. The particulars are believed to be correct but are not guaranteed and may not be used for contractual purposes. Specification provided for information only.